Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Triathlon Naming Humor

These are products, sayings, and triathlon related people that always make me chuckle:

  • Chamois Butt'r always seems to bring some originality to the table:

Hoos and Nuts are covered and sometimes scented. How lovely :)
  •  Sometimes muscle rollers wanna get fancy with their names though too:
The trigger point quadballer. 4 balls. Trigger point. Does this thing vibrate, cause it should. 




  • There's triathlon volunteer titles such as the "finish line catcher". If you're finishing, they'll catch your goods. However, that pales in comparison to my number one pick for triathlon volunteering, "The Stripper"


  • Then there's always the pre-writen fun sayings you see on coffee mugs, t-shirts and assless chaps (wait, no, maybe):
Who I do and with what.



 Or just the basic, I'm a perveted triathlete.

Feel free to come up with your own. My personal addition: "I only bonk in my off time"





No comments:

Post a Comment